FREE Series: Leaving $ On The Table
2nd Edition - Energy Usage & Savings
On July 22, 2020 guest speakers from Skyven Technologies, Integrity Cost Consulting, MACNY and CHA Consulting discussed energy usage and savings programs that could help businesses including:
- No-Cost Heat Recovery Program
- Cost-recovery and reduction on waste, phone, internet, and utility bills
- NYSERDA assistance with energy efficiency through training/and or financial subsidies
View the webinar here >
Dr. Arun Gupta, Founder & CEO
firstname.lastname@example.org |(469) 708-8786
Steve Thompson, Founder & President
Integrity Cost Consulting
email@example.com | (315) 935-9379
Cindy Oehmigen, Director of Energy & Corporate Services
The Manufacturers Association of Central New York (MACNY)
firstname.lastname@example.org | (315) 474-4201 ext. 14
Ryan Voorhees, Associate VP
CHA Consulting, Inc.
email@example.com | (315) 257-7189
FREE Series: Are You Leaving Money On The Table?
On June 24, 2020 guest speakers from National Grid, Workforce Development Institute & CNY Works discussed programs that could help businesses, including:
- National Grid’s Manufacturing Productivity Programs
- Building workforce skills and strengthening employers’ ability to hire, promote, and retain workers.
- Helping to upskill current workforces, and/or recruit, hire, train, and retain new qualified workers.
View the webinar here >
Brian Anderson, Lead Economic Developer
Brian.Anderson@nationalgrid.com |(315) 428-5140
David Goodness, CNY Regional Director
Workforce Development Institute
firstname.lastname@example.org | (315) 529-3162
Marcy Grenier, Workforce Innovation Coordinator
email@example.com | (315) 477-6974
FREE: Clarifying ERP In A Cloudy World
On May 28, 2020, guest speaker, Rob Moyer discussed the do’s and don’ts to implementing a successful ERP system.
Watch the webinar in full to learn about:
- Steps to ensure a successful ERP project
- Best practices for ERP selection
- What should be my focus? Business objectives and desired future state.
- Deployment considerations – cloud vs on premise.
If you have either been thinking about or discussing any of the following, this recorded webinar is for you:
- Is it time to upgrade?
- If you should opt for a new system.
- How to select the right ERP solution.
- Differences between On Premise, Cloud, and Hybrid options.